Unmarried Partner

An unmarried partner visa is ideal for those who are not legally married or have a civil agreement.

An unmarried partner will need to show:

The visa is issued for 2.5 years, then extension for another 2.5 years and after which time the applicant will need to apply for an extension. Once you have resided in the UK for a continuous period of five years, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

If you would like our assistance please contact us today on:

Tel: +44(0) 207 096 0100
Email: info@beimmigration.org