EEA Resident Permit

Although there is no need for the EEA nationals to get a resident permit as it only confirms their existing rights to stay and work. However, it is considered important when there is a non-EEA national family member deriving his / her rights from the EEA national.

To apply for a EEA Resident Permit you will need to show:

The Resident Permit is granted for a duration for the length of the purpose you require.

If you would like to apply for a Resident Permit, please contact us today on:

Tel: +44(0) 207 096 0100