EEA Permanent Residency

An EEA national who has been exercising his Treaty Rights in the UK, such as, you are a worker, self employed person, self-sufficient person, student or retired person can apply for Permanent Residency after completing 5 years in the UK. The applicant will be eligible to apply for British Nationality under the European Union law.

To apply for a Permanent Residency you will need to show:

If you would like to apply for a Permanent Residency, please contact us today on:

Tel: +44(0) 207 096 0100