Spouse Visa

A UK Marriage Visa or a UK Spouse Visa allows non EEA nationals who are married to a British citizen, or person who has settlement status in the UK to enter or remain in the UK. In order to make a successful UK Spouse or UK Marriage visa application, you will need to meet with the following criteria:

The visa is issued for 2.5 years, then extension for another 2.5 years and after which time the applicant will need to apply for an extension. Once you have resided in the UK for a continuous period of five years, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

If you would like our assistance please contact us today on:

Tel: +44(0) 207 096 0100
Email: info@beimmigration.org