EEA Family Members

A family member who is a non EEA national, can apply for a Residency Permit to join their EEA national family member in UK. The family members rights are derived from the European law.

Family members include:

If you wish to apply for a Resident Permit as a non EEA national, you will need to show:

The Resident Permit will be issued for the same length of period as the EEA national family member's Resident Permit. If you continuously meet the criteria for a non EEA family member for 5 years, you can apply for Permanent Residency in your own right.

If you are a non EEA family member wanting to apply for a Resident Permit, we can help you. Please contact us today on:

Tel: +44(0) 207 096 0100